Merry Christmas all!!! Hope you are having a great day and eating good food.
I saw that my blogmas was lacking a Christmas theme so I saw this tag on the internet where you answers questions about Christmas. Here we go:
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I am not the biggest fan of Christmas movies but I do enjoy the move Elf staring Will Ferrell, James Caan, Bob Newhart. Will Ferrell is hilarious in this movie and I just cant get enough.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Well I kinda do receive gifts anymore but when I used to opened all my gifts on Christmas Eve. I was that child who would look for their presents and open it just a little bit to see what I got.
3. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Every year I would beg my mother for a two story doll house and I NEVER received it MOM!! Haha.. yeah I always wanted a two story doll house and Pandora bracelet(which i finally got for my birthday this year).
4. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I usually spend Christmas day by my Auntie Ann house… The whole immediate family meet up and bring a dish and eat together. After lunch we usually sit, talk, laugh, drink wine, some of us pass out and just have a grand time.
5. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
What Christmas tree??
6. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Well you see… I live in Barbados and we don’t really do the whole santa thing (well at least my family never did it)haha.
7. Name all of Santa’s reindeer
Rudolph the red nose reindeer… I didn’t know there were more.
8. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
9. Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I am big giver! I love giving gifts and really hate receiving gifts tbh.
10. Favourite festive food?
BLACK/RUM CAKE!!! This is cake which you soak fruits in rum and bake it.. DAMN!! I LOVE SOME RUM CAKE!
11. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Baby, It’s Cold Outside from the original from Neptune’s Daughter musical romantic comedy 1949
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
London England, Bath England, Manchester England or Birmingham, England Christmas
Peace, Love & Happiness,